- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 8 slices jalapeno jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef, soup mix and worcestershire sauce, mixing well with your hands.
- Divide meat mixture into 4 equal parts and form into patties.
- Cook on grill or in a pan on the stovetop.
- Before removing the patties from heat, place the cheese slices on top, so they have a second to melt.
- Serve with rolls and all your favorite toppings!