Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like onion you will love this hamburger. This recipe will feed up to 12 people.
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons beer
- Mix all ingredients together and shape into 12 hamburger patties.
- Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Top with your favorite toppings and hamburger bun.
I served this for my son's family birthday party recently. We had tried onion soup burgers years ago and loved them. This recipe brought back memories. I found them to be a bit dense, but tasty. My husband thought they were out of this world! I used water instead of beer since I didn't have any on hand, but would use beer next time.