Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is beyond easy to do and has a very rich flavour. It can be a first course or the main meal with some crusty bread.
- 1892.72 ml onions, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine
- 6 (2381.35 g) can chicken broth or 6 (2381.35 g) can homemade chicken stock
- 340.19 g brie cheese, rind removed and cubed
- In a dutch oven over medium heat saute onions and sugar in butter for about 30 minutes until onions are golden brown and cooked.
- Stir in chicken broth.
- Add Brie.
- Heat gently until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.