Delicious as a snack or as an accompaniment to dinner. I had it at a party, and had to play with the recipe until I could duplicate it. Great "comfort food"
- Sauté onions in butter until limp and transparent, but not quite brown.
- Set aside.
- After dough has risen, roll out into rectangle, approx 18x22.
- Add Parmesan cheese and parsley to onion mixture and stir to combine well.
- Spread mixture over rolled out dough, to within 1 inch of edges.
- Roll up, jelly roll style, moistening edge to seal.
- Place seam side down, and bake at 350°F for approx 45 minutes.