1/1 Photo of Onion Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Lightly Toasted's Note:
Delicious as a snack or as an accompaniment to dinner. I had it at a party, and had to play with the recipe until I could duplicate it. Great "comfort food"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onions in butter until limp and transparent, but not quite brown.
- 2Set aside.
- 3After dough has risen, roll out into rectangle, approx 18x22.
- 4Add Parmesan cheese and parsley to onion mixture and stir to combine well.
- 5Spread mixture over rolled out dough, to within 1 inch of edges.
- 6Roll up, jelly roll style, moistening edge to seal.
- 7Place seam side down, and bake at 350°F for approx 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Bread
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: