golden clusters of onion and hot spices bound in a crisp batter! Gram flour(chickpea flour) is important
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in deep saucepan.
- 2In a bowl mix the rest of ingredients with 2 tablespoons water to make a stiff, thick batter. If it seems too runny add more gram flour.
- 3Check oil temp by adding 1 tbsp of oil from the pan to the bhaji mix, if it sizzles, the oil is ready.
- 4slowly place teaspoon sized drops of the mix into the oil 5-6 at a time.
- 5they take about 1 min to cook and turn golden.
- 6they will be crunchie when cooled.
- 7serve with yoghurt and mint raita.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Bhajis
Serving Size: 1 (569 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4226.9
- Calories from Fat 4175
- Total Fat 463.9 g
- Saturated Fat 60.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 312.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g