Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Quick Cooking. This is made from Cream of Potato Soup which is what makes it unique.
Make and share this Onion Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut into strips
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- hot cooked rice or noodles
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef in oil until no longer pink.
- Stir in soup mix, potato soup, milk and mushrooms.
- Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes until meat is tender.
- Serve over rice or noodles.