Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Quick Cooking. This is made from Cream of Potato Soup which is what makes it unique.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut into strips
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- hot cooked rice or noodles
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef in oil until no longer pink.
- Stir in soup mix, potato soup, milk and mushrooms.
- Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes until meat is tender.
- Serve over rice or noodles.