Recipe by palomino
The first time I tried this I was at my sisters. Came home fixed it for my family and it's one of their favorites.It's very easy to fix. My daughter hates onions but she loves this roast. hope you all will enjoy it to
- 907.18 g beef roast
- 35.43 g package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- water, to cover the roast
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your roast in a med,pot.
- Put just enough water over the roast to cover.
- Cook on low.
- Boil dry 2 times, after roast is done, the roast should only have 1 cup of water on it.
- Add Lipton Onion Cup Mix.
- Stir well and sevre with your favorite side dishes.