Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sounds yummy, but I haven't tried it yet.
- 1⁄2 cup medium barley
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can button mushrooms
- In an ovenproof skillet, saute barley in oil until golden brown. Stir in water, boullion and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, add onions and mushrooms.
- Cover and bake at 350 F for 40 to 50 minutes or until barley is tender.