Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy recipe. Quite tasty
Make and share this Onion Baked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In small bowl, combine soup mix and bread crumbs.
- Dip chops in egg, then bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange in lightly greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until done, turning once.
My husband and I love this recipe ! It was very easy to put together and I used thick chops so it took about 30 minutes to cook. I also used panko bread crumbs, so it was very crispy and delicious. Thank you!
I've been making these for years and I love them!! I was surprised to find that they hadn't been rated and that there weren't different variations of the recipe here on Zaar? They are ridiculously easy to prepare and full of flavor. The sodium content is high but if you want a good meal and are pressed for time, these work well. Just double the recipe if you need more chops and sometimes I pour a little bit of melted butter on top.
These were a hit at my house. They are super simple and super tasty. Thanks BrendaBB for sharing this keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2013.