Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty and inexpensive baked option for chops
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- around the world seasoning (personal blend, see recipe on page)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop onion into slices and place on the bottom of 13x9 glass pan. Place butter in the center.
- Season the chops on both sides with atw seasoning. Also sprinkle across onions.
- Drizzle soy sauce and honey across onions and place pork chops on top of the onion slices.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 minutes. In the last 5 minutes, remove foil and turn chops. Continue cooking 5-10 minutes until browned.
- Serve and enjoy! For my those who do not enjoy onions, as my oldest son doesn't, simply serve without the onions on top.