Recipe by Cookin'withGas
Could it be any easier? A mere 3 ingredients and you have flavorful baked chicken! Add baked potato and a tossed green salad makes a nice basic dinner!
Top Review by iknitok
Thank you for this recipe.... I was looking for something to do with my chicken breasts for dinner and spotted this just in time. It was marvellous. Have to admit that I used a beaten egg to dip them in before the crumb mixture, but otherwise was perfect. Thank you for what will become a basic quick meal for us from now on.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs (a type of breadcrumbs)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow pan combine the soup mix and bread crumbs --.
- Moisten each piece of chicken in water, then place in the dry soup/crumb mixture, and coat well --.
- Place the coated chicken in a large shallow baking pan and bake in the preheated 375°F oven for 30 minute.