1/6 Photos of Onion, Bacon, Mushroom Quiche
Papa D 1946-2012's Note:
This recipe is a crust-less, fluffy, flavorful Quiche. Submitted to www.recipezaar.com on November 1, 2009 Amount of cheese is a personal choice, I use 1 cup and a pastry crust can be used as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400° F degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Saute onions and mushrooms for 5 minutes, or until tender, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 4Wisk the eggs, milk and nutmeg in another bowl. Add cheese and stir to combine.
- 5Spray a deep dish pie pan with non-stick spray and pour egg and cheese mixture into dish and add diced bacon, onion and mushrooms.
- 6Bake for 25-35 minutes or until center is set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion, Bacon, Mushroom Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.3
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 382.6 mg
- Sodium 1626.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 41.1 g