I copied and adjusted this recipe from a cookbook a long time ago. I make it every now and then when I get cravings for it and the kids love it as well. You can adjust the ingredients to your liking. I myself never measure anyway. You can use wide egg noodles, spaghetti or linguine.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In skillet heat 4 Tbs of the butter over medium heat. Once it sizzles add onions. Salt and sauté, stirring continually, until onion begins to brown.
- Add garlic and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add remaining butter. Let it melt.
- In a serving bowl toss the drained Spaghetti with the yogurt, then add onion and garlic mixture and black pepper.
- At this point you could add chopped up fresh herbs.
- Depending on how you like it, you could add more yogurt.
- Serve immediately!