Its a real treat in the summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and mince the onion.
- 2Clean, wash and chop corriander and mint leaves.
- 3Wash and mince the green chillies.
- 4Peel and chop the ginger.
- 5Roast and powder the cumin seeds.
- 6Powder the mustard seeds.
- 7Put the onions in water for 15 minutes.
- 8Drain thoroughly and keep aside.
- 9Blend the yoghurt with 2 tablespoons of water and seasonings.
- 10Beat till smooth.
- 11Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- 12Serve garnished with a slit green chilli.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion and Yoghurt Dip
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 32.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: