Recipe by Goldcrest
Very simple - a meal in itself. Was published in an Indian children's magazine - Gokulam, some years ago.
Top Review by Shuzbud
A quick and easy healthy soup. We did find it a little lumpy, having blended the ingredients raw so next time would probably bake or saute the onion and tomato and then blend once cooked. This is a great recipe for Weight Watchers, as the only points are from the noodles. I also found that it needed longer to simmer in order to reduce the raw onion flavour.
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 medium tomatoes, deseeded and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- plain cooked noodles (any kind and as much or as little as you want)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together the onion, tomato and garlic in a blender, until smooth.
- Add water to it depending upon how concentrated or dilute you want the soup to be.
- Place the mixture in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Continue to cook on a low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add desired amount of cooked noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.