- 1 large onion
- 3 leaves parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 loaves brown bread
- 4 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Firstly roast brown bread on a non-stick pan.Meanwhile in a chopper add onions and parsley and grind to a paste.
- 2.Heat butter in a sauce pan and add the onion paste and saute for a min, add salt,oregano, white sauce and Parmesan cheese or mayonnaise and saute for another minute.
- 3.Take the roasted brown bread, spread the mixture on it and top it with grated mozzarella cheese.
- 4.Put the pieces of bread on a baking tray and bake it at 200 degree C preheated oven.