- 1 red onion
- 2 large oranges, peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- black pepper
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut onion into 8 thin slices.
- Cut oranges into 6 slices each.
- Marinate for 15 minutes in mixture of salt, oregano, oil, orange juice, and lemon juice.
- Arrange in a row on crisp lettuce, alternating 3 orange slices and 2 onion slices per serving.
- Top with olives and spoon over remaining marinade.
- Add generous serving of fresh ground pepper.