- 2 lbs onions, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup crushed potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Combine seasonings.
- Make layers of onion slices and seasonings in casserole dish.
- Pour broth over all.
- Cover and bake until onions are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Uncover and top casserole with crushed potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, until chips are lightly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes.