Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just five ingredients and looks impressive. Ideal for a dinner party or when you want to impress. Serve with a crispy green salad. The recipe for the sticky onions can be found at Sticky Onions
- 225 g ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 (200 g) batch sticky onions
- 2 (100 g) rounds sliced goat cheese
- 4 sprigs thyme
- olive oil, drizzle
- Heat oven to 220°C/gm7.
- Cut the pastry into 4 rectangles and place on a baking sheet.
- Mark a border 1 cm in from the edge with a sharp knife.
- Spoon the onions into the middle, smooth down and top with the cheese and thyme.
- Drizzle with the oil and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pastry is risen and golden brown.