Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very popular, simple appetizer recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄4 ounces dried beef (use about 3/4 of the jar)
- 6 -8 green onions
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 ounces crackers, Town House or 16 ounces Ritz crackers, brand
- Prepare the dried beef by cutting it into approximately 1/2″ squares, or pulse in food processor until coarsely chopped. Chop off the root ends of the onions and slice, using white, light green and part of dark green portions.
- Place the dried beef and green onions along with the softened cream cheese in a shallow mixing bowl. Add the Accent and Worcestershire sauce and mix everything together. Place in a small bowl for serving, or chill and shape into a ball. To serve, place the small bowl at the center of a chip and dip tray, or a large, round serving platter.
- Arrange 1 tube of Town House crackers in a ring around the dip. Dip and enjoy!