Recipe by Sharon in Ontario. Canada
I heard a co-worker mention she was craving this sandwich with a big piece of chocolate cake on the side. It sounded good, so I tried it. Not breath friendly though.
- 8 slices bread (could be white or brown)
- 1 vidalia onions or 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 6 cheese slices (1 1/2 slices per sandwich)
- Miracle Whip, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- On the dry bread side place onion slices (to cover).
- Place cheese slices to cover.
- Spread Miracle Whip on the dry bread (or on cheese or onion).
- Grill until golden brown and cheese has melted somewhat.
- Cut and enjoy.
- This makes 4 sandwiches.
- May be increased or decreased according to number of people.
- This goes good with Chocolate cake.