Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have no idea where I found this, but it has been floating around in my recipe files. I'm putting it here for safe keeping.
- cooking spray
- 2 cups onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 10 ounces focaccia bread
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Cook onions and garlic, covered, over medium heat until wilted.
- Cook, uncovered, over low heat until tender and lightly browned; stir in rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange onions on bread; sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bread is hot and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Cut into 8 wedges and serve.