Recipe by hschroer77
This has wonderful flavor!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I cut this recipe in half for just the 2 of us & used egg noodles with the apples as well as a sweet Vidalia onion! Wonderfully satisfying, & I'll certainly be making these again! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (8 ounce) pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 2 medium onions, sliced thinly
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, and garlice powder. Rub over pork chops.
- Grill chops, covered over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat thermometer reads 160 degree F.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onions and apples in better until tender. Stir in brown sugar; cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Also prepare desired noodles.
- Serve noodle and apple mixture with pork chops.