Like Nori rolls but triangular.
Make and share this Onigiri (Japanese Rice Balls) recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the rice.
- Keep it warm, but let it cool enough so that it won't burn your hands.
- Cut each nori sheet into 9 strips.
- Wet your hands and sprinkle them with salt to prevent the rice from sticking to them.
- Mold a handful of rice into a triangular shape with an indentation in the middle.
- Press a piece of umeboshi into the indentation you left.
- Wrap the rice and umeboshi in Nori strips.
- Serve immediately or save for later.