Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This yummy bar cookie comes from a terrific non-profit non-profit community kitchen, One World Spokane, which has served over 5,500 free meals and 6,300 full-volunteer meals since opening in October 2009. All food is organic and supplied by local, sustainable agricultural partners. To help control costs and waste, diners select from three portion sizes and either PWYW or volunteer an hour of their time. (This recipe is made for a crowd, so be sure to cut it down for home cooking. Also, nutrition facts will be incomplete, because of the mix of "everything" ingredients is up to the cook.)
- PREHEAT OVEN to 350 degrees.
- CREAM butter and sugars.
- ADD eggs, baking powder, soda and salt.
- ADD flour and oats.
- MIX in the "everything" ingredients.
- PAT into three 8 by12-inch baking pans.
- BAKE at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.