Prep 15 mins
Cook 72 hrs
From the PAWS Cookbook, pretty, easy, and healthy. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 20 black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (commercial or homemade)
- 6 leaves lettuce, pretty ones
- Mix together the cauliflower, parsley and olives.
- Stir in the sald dressing.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Spoon over a slice of tomato on a lettuce leaf.
This was yummilicious! Loved this with my early dinner tonight. Thanks a bunch for the recipe. By the way, I used boiled cauliflower florets. I also tossed in sliced red, green and yellow bell pepper and some fresh slices of cucumber. This turned out very good. Thanks alot for sharing:-)