Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Bubby Z's basic recipe for noodle kugel. She made this for all of the Jewish and family celebrations we used to have.
- Generously grease a 9 X 13 or 10 X 11 sized baking pan.
- Melt butter and into butter in large bowl mix all ingredients, making sure to beat eggs before adding them into mixture.
- Put mixture into greased baking dish and sprinkle top w/ about a handful or so of crushed cornflakes.
- Bake for appoximately 60 minutes at 350 degrees or until brown.
- Served best warm, but can be also enjoyed fresh from fridge!