1 hr 10 mins
My Bubby Z's basic recipe for noodle kugel. She made this for all of the Jewish and family celebrations we used to have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Generously grease a 9 X 13 or 10 X 11 sized baking pan.
- 2Melt butter and into butter in large bowl mix all ingredients, making sure to beat eggs before adding them into mixture.
- 3Put mixture into greased baking dish and sprinkle top w/ about a handful or so of crushed cornflakes.
- 4Bake for appoximately 60 minutes at 350 degrees or until brown.
- 5Served best warm, but can be also enjoyed fresh from fridge!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Step Noodle Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 373.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g