Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I forget where I got this recipe, but it's very easy and very good, especially for vegetarians.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine water with spaghetti sauce in a bowl.
- Cover the bottom of a greased 9"x13" baking dish with 1 1/2 cups of the mixture. Arrange a layer of uncooked noodles, slightly overlapping, on top of the sauce.
- Spread half of the ricotta and half the mozzarella over noodles.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Add another layer of sauce.
- Repeat with another layer of noodles, the remaining ricotta and mozzarella and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Top with a layer of noodles.
- Pour remaining sauce over noodles; sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.