Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very easy- perfect for using up leftover meat.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 2 cups ham (or more) or 2 cups turkey (or more) or 2 cups chicken (or more)
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked (or pasta of choice)
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons pimentos
- Mix the above all together in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, covered.
- Sprinkle some extra cheese on top for a nice finish.
Instead of using the canned mushrooms in this recipe, I included 1/4 cup of freshly chopped mushrooms, sprinkling them on top of the casserola, along with extra cheese, when it was almost done baking! Worked great for me & we had a satisfying chicken dish! Thanks for an easy-to-make recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my A ONE . . . theme in My-3-Chefs]