Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from Kraft - I add more broccoli than the recipe calls for - It is so yummy and so easy for a quick weeknight meal!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 304.75 g soup can full water
- 236.59 ml of chopped broccoli
- 473.18 ml instant rice
- Cook 1 pound of meat in 1 tbsp of hot oil in a large skillet or 10 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, water, and instant rice; stir and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the broccoli.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir before serving.
This was really good and easy to throw together. Used cream of chicken with herbs -- since that was what I had, and added a little cheese to the top -- because, well, we love cheese! Next time I might try with leftover regular rice instead of minute rice (personal taste preference and good way to use leftover rice) Thanks!!
I made this last night & it was soooo quick. I added a little more fluid than called for, but will definitely be a staple in my menus :)
I liked the ease of this recipe, but it was a bit bland for our tastes. I added some garlic powder but I don't think I'll make this again using the cream of chicken soup. It might be better with cheddar broccoli soup instead, or something with more of a kick. Thanks for posting though!