This is my family's go-to meal when we want something quick and delicious. The best part of all is there is only one pan to clean. We use La Victoria Hot Salsa, but any salsa works great. You can eat this dish alone or put it in tortillas for burritos.
- In a deep skillet combine chicken tenders, taco seasoning packet, salsa and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir in rice and beans and bring back to a boil.
- Then reduce heat and cook on low for 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- To use as burrito filling reduce water by 1/2 cup.