1/2 Photos of One Skillet Mexican Chicken
Little Everyday Things's Note:
This is my family's go-to meal when we want something quick and delicious. The best part of all is there is only one pan to clean. We use La Victoria Hot Salsa, but any salsa works great. You can eat this dish alone or put it in tortillas for burritos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a deep skillet combine chicken tenders, taco seasoning packet, salsa and water and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Remove lid and stir in rice and beans and bring back to a boil.
- 4Then reduce heat and cook on low for 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 5Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- 6To use as burrito filling reduce water by 1/2 cup.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Skillet Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 534.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g