1/3 Photos of One Skillet Lasagna
Lavender Lynn's Note:
One of the best skillet lasagna recipes. Added on 10/16/2013. I made this in my large frypan and forgot I needed a lid. We wound up cooking this in the oven with aluminum foil and it turned out great. We cooked it about 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, diced with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the soup, eggs, cottage cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 3Return 1 cup meat sauce to the skillet; spread evenly. Layer with 1 cup cottage cheese mixture, 1-1/2 cups meat sauce and half of the noodles, breaking to fit. Repeat layers of cottage cheese mixture, meat sauce and noodles. Top with remaining meat sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-17 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- 4Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with shredded cheeses; cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.9
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.9 mg
- Sodium 687.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of onion soup