MA HIKER's Note:
I love lasagna but don't always have time to boil the noodles and assemble the casserole. This couldn't be easier; all done in one skillet; great lasagna taste. Easy and yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In Medium bowl mix ricotta, water, salt, parmesan and 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- 2Brown meat in large skillet set over medium-high heat until it's no longer pink, about 5 minutes, breaking up any clumps with a wooden spoon. Drain any fat, if needed.
- 3Add zucchini.
- 4Stir in 2 cups of pasta sauce.
- 5Reduce heat to medium low.
- 6Top the mixture with 2 lasagna noodles, set in the center. Break 2 more noodles into medium sized pieces and fill in the edges.
- 7Gently spread the cheese mixture over the noodles.
- 8Lay on the remaining two noodles (I used a bit more to cover it like before).
- 9Pour the rest of the sauce into the skillet and spread it evenly, then sprinkle on the remaining cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- 10Cover the skillet and simmer the lasagna over medium-low heat until the noodles
- 11are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 12Remove the skillet from heat and let lasagna cool for 5 minutes.
- 13Cut the lasagna into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.2
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 111.7 mg
- Sodium 556.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 43.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles