Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
For anyone like me looking for a few more healthy dinner recipes, this is a nice addition. Very convenient as everything is cooked (and baked) in one skillet! I salt and pepper to taste. Great when served with red grapes.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 cups zucchini, chopped
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large iron skillet.
- Saute onion on medium/low heat until clear, then add garlic and zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, for two minutes.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook a minute more, still stirring frequently.
- Turn off heat.
- Add beaten eggs to vegetables and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put skillet into oven.
- Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes.
- Cut into wedges to serve.