1/1 Photo of One-Skillet Crustless Zucchini Quiche
For anyone like me looking for a few more healthy dinner recipes, this is a nice addition. Very convenient as everything is cooked (and baked) in one skillet! I salt and pepper to taste. Great when served with red grapes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large iron skillet.
- 2Saute onion on medium/low heat until clear, then add garlic and zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, for two minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook a minute more, still stirring frequently.
- 4Turn off heat.
- 5Add beaten eggs to vegetables and mix well.
- 6Sprinkle cheese on top and put skillet into oven.
- 7Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes.
- 8Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Skillet Crustless Zucchini Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 200.9 mg
- Sodium 171.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 12.5 g