- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour oil into skillet. Heat over medium high heat.
- Place cut Chicken breast in skillet.
- Cook thoroughly until light brown on edges, about 10 minutes.
- Add Rice, Soup, Can of Water to skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli, reduce heat to low and cover.
- Continue cooking 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Stir before serving.