Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and quick dinner, adapted from Kraft Food & Family recipe
Make and share this One Skillet Chicken, Broccoli & Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Pour oil into skillet. Heat over medium high heat.
- Place cut Chicken breast in skillet.
- Cook thoroughly until light brown on edges, about 10 minutes.
- Add Rice, Soup, Can of Water to skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli, reduce heat to low and cover.
- Continue cooking 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Stir before serving.