Sherri at the Beach's Note:
My husband and I enjoy surf fishing and will often take along our one burner cooktop to prepare breakfast on the beach while we enjoy the sunrise. To cut down, I do prep at home and place everything in either containers or zippy bags. It can be made in one skillet. I take three plates, 2 for service, 1 for ingredient holding. I shell the eggs, drop them in a ziplock bag and scramble by mashing the bag. I slice mushrooms and tomatoes and wrap in plastic wrap. I put the mayo on thickly on one side of a burrito and place the other burrito on top. Roll them loosely up and wrap in a paper towel. All gets transported to the beach. (add cheese if desired)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mayonaise on one side of burrito, place second burrito on top, roll up and set aside.
- 2Cook bacon in skillet to desired doneness, we like it crunchy. Remove from pan and drain on paper plate.
- 3In same skillet, add mushrooms and cook 3 minutes over medium high heat.
- 4Mix up the eggs and pour into mushrooms. As eggs cook, lift up the edges with a spatula and let the uncooked roll underneath.
- 5Unroll tortillas and divide to 2 plates.
- 6Place 2 tomato slices on each and 2 bacon slices on each.
- 7Divide eggs in half and place on plate.
- 8Roll each up burrito style and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Skillet Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.3
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 293.7 mg
- Sodium 806.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.3 g