Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband and I enjoy surf fishing and will often take along our one burner cooktop to prepare breakfast on the beach while we enjoy the sunrise. To cut down, I do prep at home and place everything in either containers or zippy bags. It can be made in one skillet. I take three plates, 2 for service, 1 for ingredient holding. I shell the eggs, drop them in a ziplock bag and scramble by mashing the bag. I slice mushrooms and tomatoes and wrap in plastic wrap. I put the mayo on thickly on one side of a burrito and place the other burrito on top. Roll them loosely up and wrap in a paper towel. All gets transported to the beach. (add cheese if desired)
- Place mayonaise on one side of burrito, place second burrito on top, roll up and set aside.
- Cook bacon in skillet to desired doneness, we like it crunchy. Remove from pan and drain on paper plate.
- In same skillet, add mushrooms and cook 3 minutes over medium high heat.
- Mix up the eggs and pour into mushrooms. As eggs cook, lift up the edges with a spatula and let the uncooked roll underneath.
- Unroll tortillas and divide to 2 plates.
- Place 2 tomato slices on each and 2 bacon slices on each.
- Divide eggs in half and place on plate.
- Roll each up burrito style and enjoy!