This is a one skillet dish, absolutely heavenly. If you love blue cheese, you won't find a better recipe. You could substitute green beans or carrots for the squash if you don't like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the garlic in the oil.
- 2Add chops; brown.
- 3While chops are browning, slice veggies very thin.
- 4Turn heat to very low; remove chops to skillet; toss in veggies.
- 5Saute veggies until crisp tender.
- 6Move veggies to side of pan, and add chops back in; cover and heat 15 minutes.
- 7Set heat on lowest point.
- 8Mix the blue cheese, pepper, and lemon, and spread on the chops.
- 10Heat till melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Skillet Blue Cheese Pork Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.3
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 472.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 29.8 g