Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a one skillet dish, absolutely heavenly. If you love blue cheese, you won't find a better recipe. You could substitute green beans or carrots for the squash if you don't like it!
- 4 pork chops
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 yellow squash
- Saute the garlic in the oil.
- Add chops; brown.
- While chops are browning, slice veggies very thin.
- Turn heat to very low; remove chops to skillet; toss in veggies.
- Saute veggies until crisp tender.
- Move veggies to side of pan, and add chops back in; cover and heat 15 minutes.
- Set heat on lowest point.
- Mix the blue cheese, pepper, and lemon, and spread on the chops.
- Heat till melted.