Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick fruit snack that is quite addictive.
Make and share this One Serving Asian Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 banana, cut in chunks
- 1 pear, cored, sliced or chunked
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- Mix Banana and Pear together.
- Sprinkle fruit with vinegar, spice, Sesame seeds and Splenda.
- Toss lightly.
- Top with pecans.
You've gotta try this salad! This was a great change from the traditional fruit salad. The vinegar and 5 spice go so well with the creaminess of the bananas and the pears offer a nice contrast in texture. After I enjoyed the whole bowl I noticed I left the sesame seeds and pecans on the counter. I didn't even miss them! Thank you Krsi Sue! Made for PAC 2007.
This is good! I had to wait until I purchased another bottle of 5 spice.I topped with slivered almonds, didn't have pecans.The anise in the 5 spice makes this addictive. You can't wait to have again.
Sounds good, although I have never had 5 spice powder.