Recipe by Krsi Sue
This is a quick fruit snack that is quite addictive.
Top Review by cookiedog
You've gotta try this salad! This was a great change from the traditional fruit salad. The vinegar and 5 spice go so well with the creaminess of the bananas and the pears offer a nice contrast in texture. After I enjoyed the whole bowl I noticed I left the sesame seeds and pecans on the counter. I didn't even miss them! Thank you Krsi Sue! Made for PAC 2007.
- 1 banana, cut in chunks
- 1 pear, cored, sliced or chunked
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute