1/3 Photos of One-Pot Veggie Pasta
Clipped from an old issue of Parade magazine, this easy and healthy pasta dish truly is cooked all in one pot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add linguine and boil 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Gradually, so that the water doesn't stop boiling, add broccoli and asparagus. Cook 2 minutes more.
- 3Gradually add the zucchini, snow peas, and green peas. Cook 3 minutes longer.
- 4During this final cooking time, put the half & half, parmesan, butter, salt, and pepper in a large serving bowl.
- 5Drain pasta and veggies well and immediately pour into the serving bowl. Toss to coat all with cream mixture. Serve at once.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Pot Veggie Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 456.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 21.4 g