Clipped from an old issue of Parade magazine, this easy and healthy pasta dish truly is cooked all in one pot!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add linguine and boil 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Gradually, so that the water doesn't stop boiling, add broccoli and asparagus. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Gradually add the zucchini, snow peas, and green peas. Cook 3 minutes longer.
- During this final cooking time, put the half & half, parmesan, butter, salt, and pepper in a large serving bowl.
- Drain pasta and veggies well and immediately pour into the serving bowl. Toss to coat all with cream mixture. Serve at once.