Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe from Pennsylvania Dutch Noodles.
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces homestyle egg noodles, dry (or extra wide)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (6 ounce) canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In medium saucepan, bring water to boil and gradually add noodles.
- Cover; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables; cook 5 more minutes.
- Stir in soup, tuna, milk, pepper and salt to taste.
- Heat through; remove from stove and let stand several minutes before serving.
Very easy dish which I think kids would really enjoy but I thought it needed something --maybe I didn't use enough pepper and it needed a lot more than I used. I think next time I'll try cream of mushroom soup instead of the cheddar which will make it taste more like tuna noodle casserole.