Recipe by didyb
Fast and easy- my kind of weeknight recipe. You can easily add meat to this- just cook it up in the Dutch oven before adding the pasta and liquids. I find it's tasty without meat- but sometimes brown up some hamburger or meatballs before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth, low sodium
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in pieces
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Dutch oven or big pot.
- (if cooking meat, do that first in the pot) then-.
- Add the jar of sauce, chicken broth, water.
- Stir in the spaghetti.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover.
- Let simmer 15-20 minutes until the spaghetti is cooked.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and serve.