Recipe by Lisa in Oregon
this is really good! I made this for dinner tonight and I think it's a keeper! :o)
Top Review by Potluck
I made this to go with mexican night dinner..I used a 1lb.4oz bag of grilled chicken strips,a can of Wolfs spicy chili and 1 cup mexican cheese.Cooked up real thick...Rolled up in a flour tortilla, served with mexican rice,refried beans,corn cake and a mexican salad.And of course flan for dessert.. My husband loved this chicken, the flavor was really addictive...A winner !!Thank U for this recipe I will be making it often.....
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 10 1⁄2 oz.can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 6 corn tortillas, cut into small wedges
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- black olives (to garnish)
- sour cream (to garnish)
- jalapeno (to garnish)
- chopped tomato (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large skillet saute chicken for 2 minutes on each side, stir in cream of chicken soup, chili, salsa and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer.
- stir in tortillas and 1/2 cheese, cook for 8-10 minutes and tortillas have softened and the chicken is cooked through, top with remaining cheese and serve with toppings (olives, sour cream, jalapenos, chopped tomatoes etc.).