Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is really good! I made this for dinner tonight and I think it's a keeper! :o)
Make and share this One Pot Southwestern Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 10 1⁄2 oz.can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 6 corn tortillas, cut into small wedges
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- black olives (to garnish)
- sour cream (to garnish)
- jalapeno (to garnish)
- chopped tomato (to garnish)
- in a large skillet saute chicken for 2 minutes on each side, stir in cream of chicken soup, chili, salsa and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer.
- stir in tortillas and 1/2 cheese, cook for 8-10 minutes and tortillas have softened and the chicken is cooked through, top with remaining cheese and serve with toppings (olives, sour cream, jalapenos, chopped tomatoes etc.).