Prep 6 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is in answer for a quick "make and clean" dinner recipe.
- 16 ounces small shell pasta
- 16 ounces frozen cooked shrimp, medium-sized, cleaned
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- black pepper, fresh ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Cook pasta to al dente. Add salt while cooking if desired.
- Throw in shrimp and peas last three minutes of pasta cooking, just long enough to heat through.
- Drain. Return to pot and add sauce.
- Stir; add cheese and stir some more.
- Easy enough?
SUPER Good! Used 8oz. thin spaghetti, boiled in water with chicken herb seasoning packet, oil and salt. Boiled pasta in smaller pan with about 1 cup of frozen peas and let most of water boil away before adding one pound of raw shrimp. Didn't need to drain (most of the liquid was gone) and I added one cup of alfredo sauce and blended. Topped each plate with parmesan and fresh ground pepper. All with only ONE pan!! This recipe can be adapted many different ways ~ I LOVE IT!!
This was a good, quick and easy weeknight dinner to make. I used 8 ounces of angel hair pasta and did not use the peas. My family enjoyed this.
Super easy and super good!!