Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This is in answer for a quick "make and clean" dinner recipe.
Top Review by The Boho Chick
SUPER Good! Used 8oz. thin spaghetti, boiled in water with chicken herb seasoning packet, oil and salt. Boiled pasta in smaller pan with about 1 cup of frozen peas and let most of water boil away before adding one pound of raw shrimp. Didn't need to drain (most of the liquid was gone) and I added one cup of alfredo sauce and blended. Topped each plate with parmesan and fresh ground pepper. All with only ONE pan!! This recipe can be adapted many different ways ~ I LOVE IT!!
- 16 ounces small shell pasta
- 16 ounces frozen cooked shrimp, medium-sized, cleaned
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- black pepper, fresh ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)