1 hr 14 mins
1 hr 4 mins
So easy, so fast and so very yummy! We had this dinner once a week when I was a child, (I'm 74). If you like kraut, you'll love this dinner! Clean up, one wide pot and one bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour Sauerkraut into a large (wide) pot.
- 2Add the pork, (I use country style ribs but any cut up pork is good) to the sauerkraut. Add water to cover the sauerkraut and pork.
- 3Cover and cook about 45 minutes or until pork is tender.
- 4Mix the baking mix (bisquick) and milk in a bowl.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls into the Kraut and pork.
- 6Cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 7Cover and cook 10 more minutes.
- 8Remove the beautiful light dumplings to a serving dish.
- 9Drain kraut and pork and place in another serving dish.
- 10Sit back and enjoy all the compliments!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pot Sauerkrout, Pork and Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.6
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 175.1 mg
- Sodium 2391.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 52.5 g