Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 4 mins
So easy, so fast and so very yummy! We had this dinner once a week when I was a child, (I'm 74). If you like kraut, you'll love this dinner! Clean up, one wide pot and one bowl.
- Pour Sauerkraut into a large (wide) pot.
- Add the pork, (I use country style ribs but any cut up pork is good) to the sauerkraut. Add water to cover the sauerkraut and pork.
- Cover and cook about 45 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Mix the baking mix (bisquick) and milk in a bowl.
- Drop by spoonfuls into the Kraut and pork.
- Cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 more minutes.
- Remove the beautiful light dumplings to a serving dish.
- Drain kraut and pork and place in another serving dish.
- Sit back and enjoy all the compliments!