An easy and tasty one pot meal that's an easy way to get even picky eaters to eat some veggies. I serve it with a side salad and some garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a large oven save pot cook pasta according to package directions for al dente.
- 3In last two minutes of cooking add grated zucchini to pasta water.
- 4Drain pasta and zucchini.
- 5Place pasta and zucchini back in pot.
- 6Pour in spaghetti sauce, parmesan and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 7Stir until combined.
- 8Sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top and place pot in the oven.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 10Remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pot Pasta & Zucchini Bake
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 836.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 27.5 g