Prep 10 mins
Cook 28 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (26 ounce) jars tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook ground beef in a large pot over med-high heat, stirring until the meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Wipe the pot clean.
- Stir/saute onion and mushrooms in hot oil over med-high heat for 8 minutes or until tender.
- Add in garlic; stir/saute 1 minute.
- Stir in beef, pasta sauce, 1 cup water and next 3 ingredients.
- Bring sauce to a boil; add in ravioli.
- Lower heat to med-low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Stir in cheese.
- Serve immediately.